Scikor Final Scale Free Download Full Version
Scikor Final Scale Free Download PC Game Full Version via direct link. Below we are going to share complete information about Stygian Scikor Final Scale with screenshots, game-play, user reviews, and much more. If you are in a hurry and don’t want to read about Stygian Scikor Final Scale, just skip to download links section and get your download started within seconds.
ABOUT THIS GAME
An astronaut who was traveling on his ship looking for crystals that could fit into a mysterious meteor, saw the red crystal he was looking for near a planet. He descended to a place with several colored structures and spikes everywhere and tried to reach the crystal, but eventually fell into the vacuum of space.A seahorse creature floated in and said it could help him collect the crystals in this strange, music-filled place to uncover the secret of the meteor.
Final Scale is a platform game in which you use powers granted by musical instruments to pass the challenges.
- 20 Space suits, which are released by purchasing with the game coins, or by finding the silver and gold itens scattered throughout the phases.
- 20 Trails, which leaves a trail of musical magic on the go.
- 21 Masks that appear when a power is activated.[/ list]
Adding over 8000 possible customization combinations.
Original songs that change through the stages as the player collects the instruments.Use the Jukebox inside the player’s ship to play the tracks and enjoy the game’s songs.
Each planet visited has stellar shapes throughout the phase that need to be remembered by the player, who upon reaching the end must solve a memory key, placing each shape on the stage in the correct order that appeared to release the crystal of that level.
Seven stages built piece by piece with a variety of challenges across seven planets of the Gah system.The levels have a system of medals (bronze, silver and gold) that are awarded according to the time taken by the player to finish it. Achieving good medals releases character customization items.
There are still secrets. Unravel them
- Ramps – causes the player to slide down uncontrolled and need to jump to exit them.
- Platform Notes – These are platforms that activate a one-note sound on the musical scale, if it is not on the scale the note disappears.
- Saws – attack the player as he approach and hit the walls.
- Time notes – disappear shortly after the player steps on them.
- Movement Notes – As you climb these platforms they begin to move and the player can change the direction of movement by walking to the corners.
- Spike Notes – move quickly horizontally as the player approaches, only stop when they collide with a wall, which is when they create a shell for a few seconds that allows the player to climb on them without taking damage, and then repeat the movement on the wall. opposite direction by disabling the shell.
- Cannons – Fired shots repeatedly, staying at the off-scale notes position.
- Lasers – Lasers are disabled by passing their respective button on the stage or stepping on the variable note at the right moment.
- Variable note – This note moves around the keyboard changing its true or false condition relative to scale.
- Drones – are robots that can have various movements, appear with spikes and flames.
- Time Spikes – appear and disappear according to the counter in your base.
- Flame Throwers – Devices that launch a tongue of fire may appear connected to drones.
- Trampoline – A device that send the player up.
- Impulse notes – These are notes that push the player up and disappear.
- Checkpoints – allow the player to quickly return to a near point after dying, maintaining a fast pace of play.
- Death Spikes- When dropped on these spikes the player is sent to the last checkpoint, losing half the coins.
- Inverted Zone – Entering this area reverses the player controls.
- Gravity Zones – push the player in a certain direction, do not influence if using flute power.
- Coins- The game has coins during phases, which can be lost when taking damage, they vary in value according to color, being gold the most valuable, at the end of the phase these coins are added to the money of the player. player in the game.
- Super Coin – is a large coin that keeps changing color as it passes by the player and is teleported to an area with rewards (itens or a lot of coins).[/ list]
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
How To Install Free Download Scikor Final Scale
- Download: The game in installer form
- Install: The .exe file
- Accept The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play: The game and have FUN!
- Support: the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Scikor Final Scale PC Game Free Download
Click below-given the download button to Free Download Scikor Final Scale. We are offering this game in full version for free. Free Download PC Game in full version for free. We provided a direct link, to download the setup file of the game in full version. Click the download button to start downloading.